English Garden-Retiring


Have I ever mentioned that I belong to the best Stampin' Up! group ever?! I truly do. Our team is made up of the most amazing people-true good hearted people that have become friends.  I love that our leader Patty Bennett supports, teaches and inspires us selflessly and generously.  For our March meeting, several members were sent product to create with. I received English Garden DSP and coordinating cardstock. (Did I mention Patty was generous)? 

I created 4 samples-all inspired or CASE'd. You don't always have to be original. Let others inspire you to just sit down and create. Enjoy the process♥


Card inspired by Paula Dobson

Card inspired by Chris Slogar

Card inspired by page 103 of the Annual Catalog

Card inspired by Karen Gooch


Oh, how I'm going to miss this beautiful paper. You have until May 31st to grab it. Note, some product I used you can earn FREE until March 31st. All products listed below.

Product List





Download your Wishlist Here

email me with questions or to request your catalog:marcee.e.rodgers@gmail.com






Comments

Popular Posts